Lödige Asia Ltd. is looking for a
Sales Executive (Sales Engineer) (f/m/d)
The main responsibility of the sales engineer role is to maintain their extensive knowledge of company products’ features and operations to sell and provide a technical support to potential and existing customers. The sales engineer role requires to assess customer’s technical requirements, place orders, attend sales events and trade shows, support and collaborate with the APAC Sales Team.
This role is intended to cover the APAC region and to operate within the existing business segments of air cargo, automated car park systems and warehouse logistics.
- Identify customer needs, market trends and analyse competitors. Feedback with market competition status, making sales / account analysis to support forming up a company’s sales strategy.
- Successfully maintain a good relationship with customers. Use technical skills to demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness of company‘s product / service and how it may suit the customer better than competing products. Conduct relevant client servicing duties to ensure maximisation of business potentials (arrange and provide training services to clients).
- Support sales team with solution selling into prospect account base. Partner with sales team to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles for APAC region.
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFQ / RFI / RFT responses. Prepare the costing model and tender offer in order to make sure that the products or services provided will meet customer’s requirements.
- Collaborating with the design, engineering, or project teams of the company to determine how products and services could be improved or modified to suit the needs of the customer. Establish a strong relationship with company’s HQ.
- Support sales team with a preparation of powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition for the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, business, or equivalent.
- Computer literate in all MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Minimum working experience of 3 years in a relevant position / commercial / sales experience.
- Proficiency in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- Good technical knowledge and strong ability to support customers’ requirements in the relevant region.
- Awareness and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
What we offer:
- Attractive above industry standard salary for the right candidate;
- Year-end double payment and annual performance bonus (discretionary);
- Mandatory Provident Fund;
- 15 days minimum annual leave;
- Medical and dental insurance (including family members);
- Reasonable work hours on 5-day work week for work/life balance;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Location: Hong Kong
Come send your CV, stating your availability, present and expected salaries to Ms. Siya He at email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who do not receive notification or interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.